These are self contained projects and public goods that I have developed.
- A Python implementation of Echenique (2007)’s algorithm for finding all the equilibria of games with strategic complementarities.
- An attempt to replicate “Consumption and Portfolio Choice Over the Life Cycle” by Cocco, Gomes, & Maenhout (2005), using econ-ark. Collaboration with Matt Zahn.
- A Two-Asset Savings Model with an Income-Contribution Scheme
- Solving a dynamic discrete-continuous problem using Iskhakov, Jorgensen, Rust & Schjerning’s ``DCEGM’’:
- Solving and estimating a dynamic discrete choice model with three different methods:
- A machine replacement problem (code ready, text in progress).
- A repo that produces summary statistics on the distribution of wealth and income for the United States using the SCF.
- Produces statistics for different ages, education levels, and years.
- Its main purpose is to use these moments to calibrate quantitative macroeconomic models.
- Contains a script to automatically download all the available SCF waves.